Say Yes To You,
Join us at the Juke Joint Festival
When: April 11-14, 2019
Where: Clarksdale, Mississippi
About This Tour
“Half Blues Festival, Half small-town fair and all abut the Delta.” 12 daytime music stages, 20+ night time venues, 100 blues acts, 100 street vendors, history tours, and the world famous McCarty Pottery in Merigold.
This trip includes: transportation IF you are coming from Asheville OR meet us in Clarksdale, BBQ dinner and brunch in Columbus, MS ( VisitColumbusMS.org) en route, lodging, entrance to the Delta Blues Museum and Grammy Museum, daily yoga, and cultural immersion in the most Southern place on Earth! With your “Mississippi…See it like a Native” guide, LaBet Pritchard.
- Transportation from Asheville, NC to Clarksdale, which includes BBQ dinner and brunch on Thursday in Columbus,MS enroute to Clarksdale.
- Includes lodging
- Wristband to all Saturday Juke Joint Festival Venues
- Entrance to the Delta Blues Museum and Grammy Museum
- Lunch at Ground Zero Restaurant (Up to $15 per person)
- Visit to Mccarty Pottery, the Souths MOST famous pottery
Reserve your spot!
For more information about this trip call LaBet directly at 828.713.1141